Agra is a city in northern India’s Uttar Pradesh state. It’s home to the iconic Taj Mahal, a mausoleum built for the Mughal ruler Shah Jahan’s wife, Mumtaz Mahal (who died in childbirth in 1631). The imposing main building features a massive dome and intricately carved white marble inlaid with precious stones. This is set behind a reflecting pool inside a courtyard defined by 4 minarets.
Jaipur is the capital of India’s Rajasthan state. It evokes the royal family that once ruled the region and that, in 1727, founded what is now called the Old City, or “Pink City” for its trademark building colour. At the centre of its stately street grid (notable in India) stands the opulent, collonaded City Palace complex. With gardens, courtyards and museums, part of it is still a royal residence.
- Accommodation as per the itinerary
- Airport/railway station meet & greet, pick-up and drop
- All transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Driver with vehicle throughout the trip
- Applicable Taxes
- Flight/Train tickets
- Additional meals or drinks
- Entrance fees, camera charges etc.
- Toll and Parking fee
- Personal expenses such as laundry, tips, phone calls etc.
- Anything not mentioned in the above package does not include.
- Day 1 Delhi
Arrival at Delhi airport/railway station. Local sightseeing at Delhi. Stay in the hotel in Delhi.
- Day 2 Agra To Jaipur
Travel to Agra. Taj Mahal and Agra fort visit. Travel to Jaipur. Stay in the hotel in Jaipur.
- Day 3 Jaipur To Delhi
Local sightseeing in Jaipur. Travel back to Delhi. Stay in the hotel in Delhi.
- Day 4 Droup-off at Delhi
Local sightseeing in Delhi. Drop-off at airport/railway station.